Director’s Circle members invest in the Kemper Art Museum’s mission through annual gifts of $15,000 or more to the Museum through the Washington University Eliot Society.
- Invitations for the annual VIP Director’s Circle event
- Invitations for exclusive artist talks, Q&As, curator-led tours, or other VIP programs with opportunities to meet visiting artists, curators, and lecturers
- Invitations for exhibition opening previews and dinners with Museum supporters and Washington University leaders
- Recognition of sponsorship on the title wall of all major exhibitions and in the print catalog (as available)
- Discounts on facility rentals
- Complimentary East End parking for all Museum public and private events
You may join the Director's Circle with a single payment or with a recurring monthly gift. To join or to inquire about joining with a gift through a donor-advised fund, gift of stock, or other method, please contact Ellen Soule, associate director of advancement, at 314.935.7381 or email@example.com.