The Kemper Art Museum is committed to accessible experiences of the galleries and programming. Some of our accommodations include:
- Wheelchairs, electric scooters, and service animals are welcome in the Museum.
- Free manual wheelchairs and large-print labels are available at the Welcome Desk.
- Accessible parking and an elevator are available in Washington University’s East End Garage, a short distance from the Museum.
- Gallery stools are available on each floor.
- American Sign Language interpretation can be arranged for guided tours or public programs upon request with two weeks’ notice.
- Sensory kits are available at the Welcome Desk. The Museum’s Study Room may be used as a calming space based on availability. Inquire at the Welcome Desk.
- The nearest all-gender restroom is located in Steinberg Hall. The nearest lactation rooms are located in Brauer Hall and Busch Hall.
- The Kemper Art Museum is a Blue Star Museum. Active military families receive a 25% discount in the Museum Shop and Coffee Bar.
For other requests and any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.935.4523. Your request should be made at least two weeks in advance of your planned visit. Please be advised that some accommodations are contingent upon the availability of a service.