- a free subscription to FYI (the Kemper Art Museum newsletter)
- special event notifications
- invitations to members-only events and exhibition previews
- a 10% discount on books and merchandise at the Museum’s gift shop
- free admission and selected benefits at over three dozen art museums through the College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Program
- eligibility to participate in special groups for members only, such as Women and the Kemper
Double your gift! Nancy and Kenneth Kranzberg have made a $50,000 challenge grant to encourage increased support for the Kemper Art Museum. They established this challenge to honor the leadership of Sabine Eckmann, the William T. Kemper Director and Chief Curator of the Museum. The Kranzberg Challenge will match new or increased gifts of $100 or more, up to the challenge total.
Women and the Kemper
Women and the Kemper is a special interest group for Museum members who want to learn about and encourage women’s participation in the visual arts through socially-engaged education. Women and the Kemper is an excellent way to supplement your Kemper Art Museum membership and engage with fellow Museum members.
More details >>
Free WUSTL student memberships
Students are invited to stop by the Museum to sign-up for a free membership with your WUSTL ID and receive email updates, invitations to members-only events, a 10% discount at the Museum's gift shop, and a free subscription to FYI, the Museum's newsletter.
More details >>
Washington University supporters
Anyone who is already a Washington University supporter can become a Kemper Art Museum member simply by designating a portion of your University gift to the Kemper Art Museum -- the amount that you designate to the Museum will determine your membership level.
Feel free to get in touch anytime at email@example.com.